Leading the big transformation.
Jody Mulkey (CTO, Ticketmaster) joins John and Damon to talk about the ups and downs of transforming a global enterprise. Topics include: Applying lean product development, building the alignment with the right metrics, finding your way to inspiring the organization, new operating models, facing burnout, and trying to be the Chief Obstacle Remover.
- Don't miss John's 12-year old son's DevOps Days Ignite Talk! #DadOps
- The tools case study that highlights the "support at the edges" model we discussed
- Ticketmaster's engineering blog
- Jody Mulkey works for Ticketmaster
- Damon works for SimplifyOps and DTO Solutions
- John works for Docker
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!