Good things happen in threes.
Follow John Willis on Twitter: @botchagalupe
Follow Damon Edwards on Twitter: @damonedwards
Follow Lee Thompson on Twitter: @stagr_lee
Follow Eishay Smith on Twitter: @eishay
Follow Pascal-Louis Perez on Twitter: @pascallouis
- John talks a lot about the latest flurry of heated blog and twitter discussion in part kicked-off by Chris Hoff (@beaker) blog post. Like all great blog posts, the discussion in the comments is outstanding.
- Lee Thompson's original dev2ops.org post interviewing Eishay and Pascal-Louis about their continuous deployment and continuous testing practices
- kaChing's engineering blog is worth the read
- Eishay talked about system at Google that compares stack traces to code checkins in order to notify developers of possible problems that they caused
- Pascal-Louis recommended the Google Testing Blog as a great resource.
- Eric Reis post on O'Reilly Radar about Continuous Deployment
- Eric Ries Startup Lessons Learned Blog should be mandatory reading (and not just for startups)
- kaChing is hiring!
- Velocity Conference is coming up
- So is DevOps Days! (June 25 at LinkedIn HQ in Mountain View, CA)