Getting deep to learn more about DevOps
Few individuals can the gap between management theories and cutting edge technologies. Simon Wardley is one of those who can and has the experience (Canon, Fotango, Canonical, and now the LEF think tank) to back it up. In this episode, John and Damon get deep with Simon on the theories of managing organizations for competitive advantage, DevOps, and the Cloud.
- DevOps Days Italy is coming up!
- Damon and John will also be at PuppetConf and Velocity London
- This is a great list of Simon's publicly available writing and presentations
- Simon Wardley is currently a researcher for Leading Edge Forum (FEF)
- John Willis works for Enstratus
- Damon Edwards works for DTO Solutions
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!