Interupting everyone's lunch to talk DevOps.
Last year's live DevOps Cafe at PuppetConf was so much fun that we decided to do it again. For the 2012 edition we decided to focus on the the points of interaction between Puppet users and Puppet Labs... the community and customer exprience. We aren't sure how well we stuck to that topic, but it was a great conversation anyway!
Follow John Willis on Twitter: @botchagalupe
Follow Damon Edwards on Twitter: @damonedwards
Follow James Turnbull on Twitter: @kartar
Follow Richard Newman on Twitter: @rsnhyperion
Follow Ken Barber on Twitter: @ken_barber
Follow Kris Buytaert on Twitter: @kris_buytaert
- PuppetConf was a well run event (again). Thank you, Jose Palafox.
- Video of last year's rountable can be found here (no video this year)
- Kris Buytaert works for Inuits
- Richard Newman works for Reliant Security
- Ken Barber and James Turnbull work for Puppet Labs
- John Willis works for Enstratus
- Damon Edwards works for DTO Solutions
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!