Manifesto? We don't need no stinkin' manifestos. Unless maybe we do.
John reports back from his adventures at DevOps Days in Hamburg, Germany.
- John attended DevOps Days Hamburg
- Read DevOps Days blog reactions and see photos of the event
- John reported that the DevOps Manifesto discussion in Hamburg was an interesting conversation on "what Operations wants" but not a formal manifesto effort
- Ernest's Mueller's take on a DevOps Manifesto is to build on / update the Agile Manifesto
- The Declaration of Interdependence is another interesting Agile proclamation Damon mentioned
- John brought up Kanban and it's success in bringing Agile to Operations and helping to solve DevOps problems
- David Anderson gave a "fishbowl" style presentation on Kanban
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!