From Lean to Agile to DevOps... to the future
John and Damon talk to Mary and Tom Poppendieck about their groundbreaking work translating Lean product development principles to software development, "The Seven Deadly Sins", containers to reduce friction, their best-selling books, and what keeps them from actually retiring.
- Mary and Tom's website, blog, and event calendar
- Read the excellent books by Mary and Tom
- The QCon talk ("The Tyranny of the Plan") that first made Damon aware of the Poppendiecks
- Sam Newman's "Building Microservices" book was mentioned
- Damon works for SimplifyOps and DTO Solutions
- John works for Docker
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!