Analysing with the Analyzers
John and Damon are joined by Michael Coté and Jay Lyman (The 451 Group) to get the analyst view of DevOps in the enterprise as well as Jay and Coté's historical involvement with the DevOps movement.
- Jay's early (2010) report on DevOps was mentioned
- Coté's presentation (video and slides) from DevOps Days Austin 2014
- Coté's long running (sometimes sporadic like this show) Drunk and Retired podcast
- Jay and Coté both are analysts for The 451 Group
- Damon works for SimplifyOps and DTO Solutions
- John works for Stateless Networks
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!