Stop starting. Start finishing
John and Damon finally get a chance to interview David J. Anderson and Dominica DeGrandis from David J. Anderson & Associates. David is the pioneer who -- literally -- wrote the book on what is now known in the IT world as Lean Kanban. From Kanban's roots, to why Kanban actually works, to Kanban's relationship with topics like Theory of Constraints and Agile, this conversation hits the topics the John and Damon have been waiting to ask.
- David's Kanban book is a must read
- Dominica and David mentioned that they just wrapped up up another Lean Software & Systems conference (LSSC12)
- 35+ videos from LSSC12 are now online
- John referenced Eliyahu M. Goldratt's Theory of Constraints several times
- David's Understanding the Process of Knowledge Discovery post and the "value" of Value Stream Mapping was discussed
- Dominica teaches a Kanban for DevOps class
- David and Dominica work for David J Anderson & Associates
- John Willis works for Enstratus
- Damon Edwards works for DTO Solutions
- DevOps Days Mountain View is coming up!
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!