From "just get it done" to "getting it done".
Matt Ho (Loyal3) and Alex Honor (DTO Solutions and SimplifyOps) joins John and Damon to chat about how financial services startup Loyal3 got through the early growing pains and transformed into a nimble and scalable organization... all in the face of tight regulatory and compliance concerns. Lots of Lean thinking and smart use of off-the-shelf tooling. A valuable story for startups and enterprises alike.
Featured Guest: Matt Ho
With Special Guest: Alex Honor
- John mentioned Sidney Dekker's excellent keynote at DevOps Days Brisbane 2014.
- John also did a "response" keynote the next day, in true DevOps Days style.
- Matt talked about how tools from HashiCorp and Docker let them bring their Lean vision to life
- Matt Ho is the CTO of Loyal3 where he needs to balance being a fast moving startup and a highly regulated financial instituion.
- The DevOps Enterprise Conference is on October 21 - 23 in San Francisco (John and Damon are on the program comitte)
- Alex works for SimplifyOps and leads DevOps Workshops for DTO Solutions
- Damon works for SimplifyOps and DTO Solutions
- John works for Stateless Networks
Please leave comments or questions below and we'll read them on the show!